Compassionate Secure Memory Care
Memory care is a specialized type of service for individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other types of memory impairment.
We help residents achieve a full life by tailoring care to their individual needs. By creating a safe and structured environment and founding their day on set schedules or routines, our staff can focus on individual strengths and help our residents feel more like themselves.
Our neighborhood is the only memory care neighborhood within 30 miles and is designed to establish structure and routine while maintaining dignity.
Memory Care at Bluegrass Senior Living:
- Secured Environment
- Private Studio Apartments
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Short-Term Respite Stays Available
- Accepts Most Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
- Eligible for Veterans Aid & Attendance
- Focuses on Person-Centered Care & Routine
- Promotes Social Connection & Meaningful Engagement
- Strives to Maintain Cognitive Abilities
- Facilitates the Highest Possible Quality of Life
- Nurtures Authentic Caring Relationships
Click here to download the Monarch Programming PDF with more information.
Daily activities may include:
- Active games
- Art therapy
- Music programs
- Pet therapy
- Relaxation and quiet time
- Spiritual connections
Care You Can Trust.
Bluegrass Senior Living is staffed by medically trained professionals and licensed nurses to provide 24-hour care. Our caregivers provide assistance with daily activities like dressing, bathing and grooming, as well as medication management and reminders.
Medical and memory care support services include:
- Individualized care plan and regular health assessments
- Incontinence management
- Morning and evening bedtime care
- Transfer assistance
- Fitness and balance programs
- In-house physician visits