Holiday Visitation Guidelines
Since the beginning of this crisis, Bluegrass Senior Living has taken extensive measures to combat the pandemic. We thank you for your trust, patience and understanding and recognize the sacrifices that you have made in order to help us protect our residents and staff. As the holiday season approaches, we ask that you remain vigilant as case numbers and positivity rates are growing throughout the state and country.
We know that the holidays are a special time for us to gather with family and friends. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be following guidance from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State Department of Health as it pertains to visitation:
- If there has been no new onset of COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days and our county is not listed as CMS red, indoor visitation will be permitted.
- Family visits must be scheduled in advance and will be limited to designated areas.
- All visitors will be screened for signs and symptoms.
- Hand hygiene and face coverings will be required.
- All visitors must practice social distancing at least six feet between persons.
- Residents who leave the facility for a family gathering will be placed in quarantine for 14 days when returning.
- We recommend that all families follow CDC guidance on celebrating holidays at home: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html
In addition, Bluegrass Senior Living is implementing additional infection control measures and will continue to adhere to testing requirements. Bluegrass Senior Living remains committed to the safety of our staff and residents.